Site Contributions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dbish
In-Game Lowest Rank
Morning Newpaper

re: 538 Fire Mage/Frost OS

Character name: Darkbishop

Character class/spec: Mage, Fire

Please provide an Armory link (Make sure to be in your main spec and have your best gear equipped!): Armory not there since i just faction and server transferred. I will edit it in later if it loads up. Can contact me in-game for inspection if needed. SoulFrame#1968

Why do you want to join <Titan>?: Seems about the same progression as my last guild 7/13H Pandemonium Horde on Alexstrasza US Our heroic raiding group kinda split apart, leaving us all to scatter to other realms. I came to stormrage due to a couple friends asking if i would come play with them. Figured I could pick up where i left off. You guys seem like a good fit in terms of where i left off at.

What qualities make you a good raider?: Competent, Attentive, knowledgeable, communicative. On par with what my gear has to offer me.

What is your offspec, and can you play it well?: Frost, And yes i can play it very well. I was playing as frost while doing Gold challenge modes during some of our heroic kills, Not wanting to spend a fortune on gemming each night after our raids for challenge modes. Did frost on Horridon, Ji-kun, Council of elders, Iron Qon and I missed our Heroic Megaera kill due to a RL family emergency.

What is your raid experience thus far in Mists of Pandaria? Any notable experience in Vanilla/BC/WotLK/Cata?: I actually didn't raid in vanilla, but i was playing then. My mage was my first and pretty much my only character up until wotlk. I raided all of BC with getting multiple horde firsts on my server(Alliance heavy server) being #1 horde for the rest of the expansion. In wotlk, i don't have much to say about wrath.. Other than it wasn't very fun for me, a lot of my RL friends quit playing or transferred off so i was stuck with doing normals and such due to horde being dead on my server, But went a bit casual towards the middle, tapering off on playing to finish school. In Cata, i started playing a month late, I picked up raiding on my shaman first hand and then went to my mage, full clearing normals then again, quitting for a while(I know this can't sound good) but i came back for Firelands and Dragon Soul, full cleared and worked on heroic FL and DS(Only completing H DS) so far in MoP, I haven't missed a raid and looking to keep it that way, Making this the second expansion I'm going to fully play through, and I'm still enjoying it!

As a Titan raider, you are expected to be prepared and knowledgeable of your class. Tell us about your gem choices, enchant choices, how you prepare for raids, etc.: Gem choices are simple, Crit, Crit, Crit. Seeing as I'm fire, and at my Ilvl. I'm able to leave some items un-forged for stats such as Haste and Mastery. I'd really love to have more mastery, but almost %50 crit raid buffed isn't too shabby. Enchants are all basic and straightforward this expansion. I'm always prepared for raids with Flasks and pots. I made hundreds of potions before leaving my server, and about 100 flasks. Also, I need to start farming for 300 stat food again. Ran low last time i raided. Overall, I look into fights. Come up with a small strat in my head how I'm personally going to play it out, and if it changes due to raid leaders instructions, i just apply that to my own strat. Sometimes, I wing it and apply the RL strat right away and do my best to execute it.

Please provide a recent WWS/WoL/WMO parse from a 10-man raid you attended. If you do not have one available it is highly suggested to run LFR and run WoL. Failure to supply a log does not disqualify you, but is a big red check against you: I believe this is the most recent heroics I've done. Like i said, my heroic group fell apart a while back.
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-l9svnxpmitch7lni/dashboard/?enc=bosses

Are you able to regularly make ALL of our raid nights? (Currently, Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday: 9pm - 12:00am EST): As of now, yes i will be. I recently quit my job due to conflicts with my personal health. I am currently looking for work and going on vacation in late September. So i figured i can adjust accordingly and hopefully have a little leniency in my favor.

How would you describe your computer? What sort of internet connection do you have? Do you experience disconnects in any fights: My computer is a Full Tower ATX,Sabertooth 990fx mobo, 8GB RAM, 6-core processor@3.8hz, 2TB HD, 70gb SSD(what i have WoW saved on) 7770 Radeon HD(Looking to upgrade to an 8k series once they're released)650w psu. [In other words, very capable of running WoW] My internet connection is very stable. I rarely receive any type of lag unless my household jacks up netflix on every toaster in the house. I live about 12 miles outside of town(boonies)

Please provide a link to a screenshot of your raid UI along with any explanation you deem necessary: http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff127/Dbishopzor/WoWScrnShot_071513_112736.jpg
This is my current setup. Mostly consists of GUI. Visible: Recount, Coolline, Tidyplates, Sexymap. The party and raid frames are on the left as you can see, they shrink the larger the raid becomes, to fit the screen. Not visible due to out of combat. My proc for pyroblast with Powerauras. Combustionhelper, and MSBT. All action and frames are movable through the UI itself. I had to change a few things due to some settings reset with the transfer here. I actually lost all my macro's as well. What a shame.

Do you have any significant alts? Please list them with armory links if so:

Do you understand that all raid members will be on standby periodically when group composition or numbers dictate?: Yes, I actually prefer it if people get rotated in and out. I also don't mind sitting for others.

Have you read the Trial guidelines?: Yes

How did you hear about <Titan>?: Looked around on WoWprogress for a guild that was closest to my current progression. I don't like being carried, so i didn't apply to a more progressed guild. I like the feeling of progression more than just coming in and facerolling.

Tell us a little something about yourself. (For example, age, location, occupation, etc): 22(23 in August, I live in Washington State(originally from California. I am currently unemployed but i do anything physical work. IE construction, landscaping, building, destroying. I love it all! I play WoW to raid, Not receive phat loot(although it helps and I'm sure you hear that a lot. But i really did pass on a lot of stuff [including heroic tier]in my old group due to others needing it more) I just enjoy playing with people i get along with, I like to crack jokes and my humor can sometimes be a bit much. If it happens, just tell me to stfu :p I'm sure we'll all get along.

-Something I'd like to add about myself/My family. My sister recently got out of Rehab, and does not have a car. For the time being I've been driving her to her meetings 4 nights a week. Sometimes during my old raid schedule. It wasn't a problem for my old guild due to a few being able to come in(It never messed with progression, I made sure of it) So i hope that doesn't hinder my possibility at joining.

Do you know, by heart, the phone numbers of the 3 closest Pizza Huts in your calling area, or at least have them on speed dial? Well?! Do you?!: Hell naw, Pizza hut sucks in this town. I eat Papa Murpheys. Take and bake Cowboy pizza, how can you go wrong, Nice cold Jack & Coke with Good pizza, and WoW. /relaxed
Dbish
In-Game Lowest Rank
Morning Newpaper

Realized i can't edit. And Armory just updated. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Darkbishop/simple
Tzi
In-Game Rank 1
Really does care!

Thank you for applying! We'll be looking over your application and get an answer to you asap.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Titan Forum Index -> Guild Apps All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Most Recent Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Who's Online