Member Polls

Site Contributions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kenny.pashkowsky

re: Firesucks- 544 Mage

Character name: Firesucks

Character class/spec: Mage- Frost/Fire

Please provide an Armory link (Make sure to be in your main spec and have your best gear equipped!): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Firesucks/simple

Why do you want to join <Titan>?: Raiding and meeting new people.

What qualities make you a good raider?: Persistent, educated, I do my homework, I hit monsters with my purse, I know my spec very well. Oh, fire bad.

What is your offspec, and can you play it well?: Yes i can play it well, when my gear surpasses stats needed for that spec.

What is your raid experience thus far in Mists of Pandaria? Any notable experience in Vanilla/BC/WotLK/Cata?: MOP experience: 6/6 MSV/0/4 HOF (Break) TOES 4/4, TOT 12/12 Pre patch, 8/14 Experience SoO Normal 11/14 flex. Heroic experience on past mains in cataclysm.

As a Titan raider, you are expected to be prepared and knowledgeable of your class. Tell us about your gem choices, enchant choices, how you prepare for raids, etc.:

Please provide a recent WWS/WoL/WMO parse from a 10-man raid you attended. If you do not have one available it is highly suggested to run LFR and run WoL. Failure to supply a log does not disqualify you, but is a big red check against you: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/769rq16sckc73d9t/dashboard/?s=657&e=1131

Are you able to regularly make ALL of our raid nights? (Currently, Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday: 9pm - 12:00am EST): Yes.

How would you describe your computer? What sort of internet connection do you have? Do you experience disconnects in any fights: Custom built by me, internet connection is usually 4mb a second download 3mb upload. No disconnects, or very rarely.

Please provide a link to a screenshot of your raid UI along with any explanation you deem necessary: http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j178/trumpetter325/WoWScrnShot_100513_061843.jpg

Do you have any significant alts? Please list them with armory links if so: I am currently housed on US Illidan, so no i will not have access to my alts if i'm accepted.

Do you understand that all raid members will be on standby periodically when group composition or numbers dictate?: Yes

Have you read the Trial guidelines?: Yes

How did you hear about <Titan>?: Wowprogress

Tell us a little something about yourself. (For example, age, location, occupation, etc): 20, Bradenton FL, Water Chemist/Architecture

Do you know, by heart, the phone numbers of the 3 closest Pizza Huts in your calling area, or at least have them on speed dial? Well?! Do you?!: Yes, yes and yes
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Titan Forum Index -> Guild Apps All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Most Recent Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Who's Online