Member Polls
Site Contributions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
In-Game Lowest Rank
Morning Newpaper

re: Lodern 530 Fire Mage

Character name: Lodern

Character class/spec: Mage / Fire

Please provide an Armory link (Make sure to be in your main spec and have your best gear equipped!):

Why do you want to join <Titan>?: Help kill bosses

What qualities make you a good raider?: Always do research on fights, have all my consumables for raid, logged on well before raid time

What is your offspec, and can you play it well?: Arcane, play it as well as fire. Arcane is better for planned bursts (Ra-Den)

What is your raid experience thus far in Mists of Pandaria? Any notable experience in Vanilla/BC/WotLK/Cata?: 4/6H MSV 1/6H HoF 4/4ToES 2/13H ToT. I just started raiding in cata but cleared hard mode DS while still current.

As a Titan raider, you are expected to be prepared and knowledgeable of your class. Tell us about your gem choices, enchant choices, how you prepare for raids, etc.: Gem for crit reforge crit>haste to soft cap>mastery>haste

Please provide a recent WWS/WoL/WMO parse from a 10-man raid you attended. If you do not have one available it is highly suggested to run LFR and run WoL. Failure to supply a log does not disqualify you, but is a big red check against you: these are when my toons name was Ghasper. Team fell apart due to roster changes and retirements.

these are a couple that I ran during some LFR's recently

Are you able to regularly make ALL of our raid nights? (Currently, Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday: 9pm - 12:00am EST): these days and times are perfect

How would you describe your computer? What sort of internet connection do you have? Do you experience disconnects in any fights: I play on a overrated Alienware, i have the money and like the logo. My internet is solid and can't remember the last time i have been disconnected.

Please provide a link to a screenshot of your raid UI along with any explanation you deem necessary:

I run elvui, big wigs, extracd's, tellmewhen, weakauras.

Do you have any significant alts? Please list them with armory links if so: not any i feel comfortable raiding with.

Do you understand that all raid members will be on standby periodically when group composition or numbers dictate?: Yes I do and fully understand that.

Have you read the Trial guidelines?: yes

How did you hear about <Titan>?: Wowprogress

Tell us a little something about yourself. (For example, age, location, occupation, etc):
38 years old, male, southern Minnesota, work for a company that builds windows for large scale office buildings ie World Trade Center, most of Vegas.

Do you know, by heart, the phone numbers of the 3 closest Pizza Huts in your calling area, or at least have them on speed dial? Well?! Do you?!: Who needs a phone number when you can order over the internet? And I only have one close 507.334.8998
In-Game Rank 1
Really does care!

re: Lodern 530 Fire Mage

Thank you for apping! We'll be looking for this for a few days, but do not fear and be patient. I will get back to you personally with a decision either in game or via in game mail.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Titan Forum Index -> Guild Apps All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Most Recent Posts
Last Forum Post RSS Feed
Who's Online