Site Contributions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Diagnose
In-Game Lowest Rank
Morning Newpaper

re: Priestitutte - 542 Disc/Holy Priest

Character name: Priestitutte
(currently on Hellscream Horde)

Character class/spec: Priest / Disc or Holy (both competent in)

Please provide an Armory link (Make sure to be in your main spec and have your best gear equipped!): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hellscream/Priestitutte/advanced

Why do you want to join <Titan>?: Looking to get back into a progressive guild after my 2 months break.

What qualities make you a good raider?: Very aware of incoming damage, and what not to stand in

What is your offspec, and can you play it well?: Holy, and I play it equally as well as my disc spec

What is your raid experience thus far in Mists of Pandaria? Any notable experience in Vanilla/BC/WotLK/Cata?: 5/16 heroic in 5.1, 8/13 h for current raid. I raided on another account a lot prior to ICC and did naxx, ulduar, toc, eye, os, kara, sunwell, bt

As a Titan raider, you are expected to be prepared and knowledgeable of your class. Tell us about your gem choices, enchant choices, how you prepare for raids, etc.: I spend lots of time theory crafting for each individual boss fight if holy or disc will be more beneficial. Currently i stack haste to 3rd break point and spirit bcuz the build switches very well between both disc and holy.

Please provide a recent WWS/WoL/WMO parse from a 10-man raid you attended. If you do not have one available it is highly suggested to run LFR and run WoL. Failure to supply a log does not disqualify you, but is a big red check against you: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-skrzeo6mzsgqu1s7/sum/healingDone/?s=2506&e=3085 (its a 25m heroic one, but i did 10m at beginning of patch and went to 25m)

Are you able to regularly make ALL of our raid nights? (Currently, Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday: 9pm - 12:00am EST): yes

How would you describe your computer? What sort of internet connection do you have? Do you experience disconnects in any fights: never DC during fights. I usually sit at 30+fps

Please provide a link to a screenshot of your raid UI along with any explanation you deem necessary: http://tinypic.com/r/2iv1u9c/5

Do you have any significant alts? Please list them with armory links if so: none

Do you understand that all raid members will be on standby periodically when group composition or numbers dictate?: yes

Have you read the Trial guidelines?: yes

How did you hear about <Titan>?: wowprogress.com

Tell us a little something about yourself. (For example, age, location, occupation, etc): 23 in DC, student (taking year off)

Do you know, by heart, the phone numbers of the 3 closest Pizza Huts in your calling area, or at least have them on speed dial? Well?! Do you?!: no? but i know diff restaurants...
Tzi
In-Game Rank 1
Really does care!

re: Priestitutte - 542 Disc/Holy Priest

Hello! Just letting you know we're taking a look at you and will get back to you soon with a response.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Titan Forum Index -> Guild Apps All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Most Recent Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Who's Online