Site Contributions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beeast

re: Bbeast 529 Frost/Uh dk

Character name:
Bbeast

Character class/spec:
Deathknight/Frost/Uh

Please provide an Armory link (Make sure to be in your main spec and have your best gear equipped!):
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Bbeast/simple

Why do you want to join <Titan>?:
I'm returning to heroic proession after a long break and I see that
the team is looking for a Dk DPS.

What qualities make you a good raider?:
I have amazing raid awareness. I do research on the fights prior to attempting them. I bring my own food/flasks. I have a good attitude towards Heroic progression. Also I have previous HM experience.

What is your offspec, and can you play it well?:
My offspec is Unholy. I played unholy all through Cata and can play it really well.

What is your raid experience thus far in Mists of Pandaria? Any notable experience in Vanilla/BC/WotLK/Cata?:
My raid experience in Mop is basically non exsistant until now. My past raid experiences are 10/25man weekly clear of Sarth 3D pre Ulduar, Some hm's in ulduar including FL/Iron Council/ Thorium/ Hodir/ Freya/ Xt and the 4 min kill of that fire guy. All pre Toc. I downed all of HM Toc weekly including Anub pre Icc. HM Icc kills up to sarth. In Cata i only did a few heroics in Bwd/Bot. I stopped doing HM's after that and took a break from raiding for a while 3 months before Mop came out.

As a Titan raider, you are expected to be prepared and knowledgeable of your class. Tell us about your gem choices, enchant choices, how you prepare for raids, etc.:
My gems for now are all haste because im still in mostly 5.3 gear and gemming straight crit or str isn't good until I get close to Bis gear rom SoO where my haste on gear is enough to keep my runes to come off cooldown at a reasonable pace. Once I hit that mark I go straight crit, str, or crit/haste gems. My enchant choices are basically the only ones i can get. Haste on boots is better then the slight movement speed and mastery. I prepare for raids by doing research on all the boss fights prior to attempting pulls and I get my own flasks and food and potions.

Please provide a recent WWS/WoL/WMO parse from a 10-man raid you attended. If you do not have one available it is highly suggested to run LFR and run WoL. Failure to supply a log does not disqualify you, but is a big red check against you:
I don't have one at this time and I actually don't know how to use WoL.

Are you able to regularly make ALL of our raid nights? (Currently, Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday: 9pm - 12:00am EST):
Yes, I can make all of the raid nights.

How would you describe your computer? What sort of internet connection do you have? Do you experience disconnects in any fights:
My computer can run almost anything wow can throw at it. I do not DC ever and my connection is comcast with decent upload/download

Please provide a link to a screenshot of your raid UI along with any explanation you deem necessary:
I just use the normal wow frames. That is what i got used to using all though my raiding. I have tried to use other frames and bars and i just couldn't do it. i would keep going back to where i thought the skill was on my old bars only to see that it wasn't there.

Do you have any significant alts? Please list them with armory links if so:
Beastpal: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Beastpal/simple

I just started to play him again so his gear isn't the greatest.

Do you understand that all raid members will be on standby periodically when group composition or numbers dictate?:
Yes. I have been on standby before and it does not bother me at all.
Have you read the Trial guidelines?:
Yes.

How did you hear about <Titan>?:
I saw your post on the Wow stormrage fourms and then was directed here to apply.

Tell us a little something about yourself. (For example, age, location, occupation, etc):
I'm 27, Male, and live in the US. I currently work at a Porsche of North America dealership as an automotive technician.

Do you know, by heart, the phone numbers of the 3 closest Pizza Huts in your calling area, or at least have them on speed dial? Well?! Do you?!:

haha no i do not =(

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Titan Forum Index -> Guild Apps All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Most Recent Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Who's Online