Member Polls
Site Contributions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Tweeters / Mistweaver Monk

Character name: Tweeters

Character class/spec: Monk | Mistweaver (Main) | Brewmaster (Off)

Please provide an Armory link (Make sure to be in your main spec and have your best gear equipped!):

Why do you want to join <Titan>?: It looks like a very solid guild, that is focused on progression.

What qualities make you a good raider?: I'm always prepared prior to going into raid. I've read the strats, I've made the flasks, I've even cooked up my food, and gotten my Pot ready to go, I'll even be waiting at the entrance door!

What is your offspec, and can you play it well?: Brewmaster, and yes.

What is your raid experience thus far in Mists of Pandaria? Any notable experience in Vanilla/BC/WotLK/Cata?: I've cleared all the normals in MoP, and for ToT I have 1 heroic down with a good chunk of attempts on others. Prior MoP I mostly skipped Cata but I did do normals for it. WotLK was when I raided the most. All normals were cleared, with, Naxx Undying while current, ToGC 10 4/5 while Current, Uld 10 Hardmodes while current and most of ICC achieve / HM's while current. BC was just all the normal stuff I came in the middle of the x-pac.

As a Titan raider, you are expected to be prepared and knowledgeable of your class. Tell us about your gem choices, enchant choices, how you prepare for raids, etc.:
Since I currently have the Leg Meta Gem, I'm picking gear that has Intel / Crit / Haste. The meta enables me to drop a great deal of spirit, so I'm stacking crit right now. Gear wise I make sure Crit is on each piece, and if it is I'll put haste on it. I mainly reforge out of Spirit (and yet I still have too much >_<).

Please provide a recent WWS/WoL/WMO parse from a 10-man raid you attended. If you do not have one available it is highly suggested to run LFR and run WoL. Failure to supply a log does not disqualify you, but is a big red check against you: It's for 25 Man SoO

Are you able to regularly make ALL of our raid nights? (Currently, Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday: 9pm - 12:00am EST): Yes

How would you describe your computer? What sort of internet connection do you have? Do you experience disconnects in any fights: I use a Mac with a Intel® Core™ i7-3720QM CPU @ 2.60GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M, and Cabled connection.

Please provide a link to a screenshot of your raid UI along with any explanation you deem necessary: This is a older SS, but I use nUI and its the same features as when I took this SS. The only thing missing from the shot is that I use renewing mist tracker.

Do you have any significant alts? Please list them with armory links if so:
I have alt's but not really significant haha.

Do you understand that all raid members will be on standby periodically when group composition or numbers dictate?: Yes

Have you read the Trial guidelines?: Yes

How did you hear about <Titan>?: Trade Chat

Tell us a little something about yourself. (For example, age, location, occupation, etc): I'm a 26 year old momma of a 4 year old, and I'm a graphic designer.

Do you know, by heart, the phone numbers of the 3 closest Pizza Huts in your calling area, or at least have them on speed dial? Well?! Do you?!:
My husband is the RGM of Pizza Hut......I dislike Pizza Hut.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Titan Forum Index -> Guild Apps All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Most Recent Posts
Last Forum Post RSS Feed
Who's Online